Just a lil blog about our life, Gardening, Cooking and Baking, Creating, Growing, Learning and Living!
Sweet, sweet pictures.FlowerLady
I have to post again, because my 'word' was 'sweet'. Is that cool or what?FlowerLady
Mr. Poopypants and daughter are both adorable! I can't believe how tame and laid back he is, so unlike my Cookie.
I have to say that is seriously cute. My daughters really want us to get a kitten, and looking at your photos, I am very tempted....Great to see your blog.Moyra (reapwhatyougrow)
Sweet, sweet pictures.
ReplyDeleteFlowerLady
I have to post again, because my 'word' was 'sweet'. Is that cool or what?
ReplyDeleteFlowerLady
Mr. Poopypants and daughter are both adorable! I can't believe how tame and laid back he is, so unlike my Cookie.
ReplyDeleteI have to say that is seriously cute. My daughters really want us to get a kitten, and looking at your photos, I am very tempted....
ReplyDeleteGreat to see your blog.
Moyra (reapwhatyougrow)