It IS March.. altho our weather would beg to differ. We've got temps in the low 70's for the next 10 days!
Let me do a quick catch up on what's been going on at the Sassy Butterfly's House o' Chaos!
1. Planning, Planning, Planning, Creating and Planning the new website and e-commerce store for my new seed shop!!!!! Wanna know the website? Do ya? huh? huh? Wellllll.. I can't share it with you just yet.. but SOON! The official opening date is March 25th. I'll be sharing all the details with you then!
2. Planning, Planning, Planning, Creating and Planning the garden beds for this year. Everything is hugely expanded from last year. Gotta keep my family safe from all the GMO crap that's everywhere we look. LOTS and LOTS of veggies on the plan for the coming season. New berry bushes, new fruit trees and vines are coming. I can hardly wait for all the delicious goodies we'll be eating this year!
3. Pinning, Pinning, Pinning and more Pinning on Pinterest. Goodness, there's so many great ideas and pretty things to look at on that website! First it was the gardening ideas that sucked me in... then I found the home decor, then the photography, and, oh my, SOO many wonderful craft ideas.. then recipes galore! Before I knew it I was another year older! (not really.. but close!) If you'd like to see what it's all about, feel free to take a look at some of my boards. http://pinterest.com/sassybutterflys/ (see ya in a few weeks! lol)
oh! and I completely changed the look of this blog tonight... kinda more scrapbook'ish which is what I'm into these days... it'll probably change again before I'm good and satisfied. :) (and yes, scrapbook'ish is a word... I just made it into one!)
Other elements of busyness have been more doctor's appointments for family members, an upcoming surgery for my middle child, an upcoming WEDDING for my baby brother, dentist appointments, tax prep, various house projects, and lots and lots of research about avoiding GMO foods, eating organic, exercising and ever so slowly losing weight, re-digging the spot for the pond form, fighting a never ending battle against English Ivy, squirrels, and looking for a new rabbit to join the family... well, yep, we've been kinda busy around here! :)
I'll be back to share more soon!
Hugs!




What brought all this on? If it was that bump on the head you got last year, please....somebody drop a house on mine LOL!
ReplyDeleteYou have a lot of plans for your future garden & life. The best of luck on all of them.